Welcome to Lake Manyara National Park well known for the tree climbing lions, the soda ash lake and its flamingos, we are talking about breathtaking scenery! This travel guide offers you the most updated information about the attractions, lodges, getting there and so much more. Enjoy your safari in Tanzania!
Lake Manyara has a big number of elephants, so many giraffes; zebras, wildebeest, impala, waterbuck, and warthog, small known shy Kik’s dik dik as well as Klipspringer along the ramps of the escarpment. Leopards are hosted within the broken forests and escarpment, healthy lions that are widely known for their tree climbing pranks. This used to be a special character of the park which is not the case today. Regarded as Africa’s largest, huge herds of baboons are expected by most of the travelers.
- You will visit Tanzania
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha or Moshi (Tanzania)
- You will visit Lake Manyara National Park
- Activities: Game drives and Village Walk Safari
- Vehicle type: pop-up roof 4×4 Land Cruiser Safari vehicle
- Tour type: Private tour – Budget, Mid-range Lodge & Tented Camp to Luxury
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Day Tour Safari Itinerary
Lake Manyara National Park
Our driver guide will meet you and greet at the place of your stay in Arusha or Moshi. He will deliver a short safari briefing, after which you drive west to the East Africa Great Rift Valley and the Lake Manyara National Park. We will drive through the agricultural and fresh produce market town of MtoWaMbu, which is situated next to the entrance of the Lake Manyara National Park. The town is a souvenir hunters paradise, harboring thousands souvenir salesmen – ready to pounce at your slightest invitation. With picnic lunch you enter Lake Manyara National Park for full day game drive in the park. You will enjoy a picnic lunch inside the park and do two exciting morning and afternoon game drives, in search of the tree-climbing lions. The game drives takes you till late afternoon when you head back to Arusha town and drop off at the place of your choice or transferred to Kilimanjaro Airport to connect with your flight for flight back.
- All parks entrance fees and transfers
- Picnic lunch while on safari as indicated
- Professional, friendly and experienced English speaking guide/driver,
- Transportation in 4×4 Land Rover/Land Cruiser vehicle with pop up roof for easy viewing and photos taking,
- Unlimited game drive
- All government taxes
- Drinking bottled water 2 liter per day per person
- WIFI on board
- Tips to the crew
- Visa & Flights
- All personal items of nature such as alcoholic drinks and beverages.
End of Itinerary
You can customize your own packages by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the contact form below